i used to think blogging was writing pages of what you have been doing and plans for the future and thoughts you have and to upload photos of your travels or your friends but here we are as bloggers and all the information that is on my page is 1+1=banana
this movie’s gonna be fucking amazing i’m so excited.
this is the greatest thing. right alongside ewan mcgregor imitating the noise of his lightsaber during the filming of phantom menace. THE VERY GREATEST THING.
When I go back to the hotel room at a convention
Do you know what’s better thank Dylan Marron dancing? No you don’t. There isn’t anything better.
A new religious statue in the town of Davidson, N.C., is unlike anything you might see in church.
The statue depicts Jesus as a vagrant sleeping on a park bench. St. Alban’s Episcopal Church installed the homeless Jesus statue on its property in the middle of an upscale neighborhood filled with well-kept townhomes.
Jesus is huddled under a blanket with his face and hands obscured; only the crucifixion wounds on his uncovered feet give him away.
The reaction was immediate. Some loved it; some didn’t.
"One woman from the neighborhood actually called police the first time she drove by," says David Boraks, editor of DavidsonNews.net. "She thought it was an actual homeless person."
That’s right. Somebody called the cops on Jesus.
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Since you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me.
More annoying asshole AUs please, like:
• kept kicking the back of my chair at the theatre au
• tried breaking into my flat when they were drunk bc they thought it was theirs au
• always arrives at the cafeteria 30 seconds before me and takes the last sandwich I like au
OMG HELP there’s a (rehearsal?) video backstage, with Dylan dancing here too, filmed by Cecil
Uh oh. A possible plus one to team human.
I made a mashup of “Whip My Hair” and “I Write Sins Not Tragedies” …
oh mY GOD
WHY DOES THIS WORK NO
This is getting close to 25,000 plays. holy shit, thanks y’all
How do you even realize this is on point?
The local attraction of my bar in new mexico
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via tiredestprincess)|
wow we cant take you guys anywhere